Public offer agreement
Under this Agreement, one party, the Seller, on the one hand, and any person who has accepted the terms of this Public Offer Agreement - the Buyer, on the other hand, hereinafter collectively referred to as the Parties, have entered into this Public Offer Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) addressed to an unlimited number of persons, which is by the official public offer of the Seller to conclude with the Buyers a contract for the sale and purchase of the "Online Courses" service, as well as other services and products of which are posted in the corresponding section of the Website https://itcapit.com/
. Sellers intending to sell services using the Website https://itcapit.com/
and Buyers when purchasing services, "Online Courses" that are posted on the relevant pages of the site, accept the terms of this Agreement as follows. 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. The contractual relationship between the Seller and the Buyer is formalized in the form of a Public Offer Agreement. Clicking on the Website page https://itcapit.com/
. in the corresponding section of the button "Register, take part, participate" - as a result of which the Buyer pays for and receives the "Online course" or other services and goods that are posted on the website https://itcapit.com/
means that the Buyer, regardless of the status ( individual, legal entity, individual entrepreneur), in accordance with the current international and Ukrainian legislation, took to fulfill the terms of the Public Offer Agreement, which are indicated below.
1.2. The public offer agreement is public, that is, in accordance with Articles 633, 641 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, its conditions are the same for all Buyers, regardless of status (individual, legal entity, individual entrepreneur). With full agreement with this Agreement, the Buyer accepts the conditions and procedure for placing an order, payment and delivery of goods by the Seller, liability for an unfair Order and for failure to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
1.3. This Agreement enters into force from the moment you click on the button ("Register, take part, participate" - as a result of which the Buyer pays for and receives "Online course" or other services and goods that are posted on the website https://itcapit.com/
), by which the Buyer agrees to purchase the service available from the Seller and is valid until the Buyer receives the service from the Seller and full settlement with him.
1.4. To regulate contractual legal relations under the Agreement, the Parties choose and, if necessary, apply Ukrainian legislation. If an international treaty, the consent of which has been granted by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, establishes rules other than those established by Ukrainian legislation, then the rules of the international treaty are applied. 2. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
"Public Offer Agreement" - a public agreement, a sample of which is posted on the Website https://itcapit.com/
. and the use of which is mandatory for all Sellers, containing the Seller's offer to purchase a service, information about which is posted on the Website https://itcapit.com/, sent to an indefinite number of persons, including Buyers.
"Acceptance" - - acceptance by the Buyer of the seller's offer to purchase the service, information about which is posted on the Website https://itcapit.com/
, by adding it to the virtual cart and sending the Order or by direct payment without adding to the cart.
"Service" - an item of trade (online courses service or other services and goods that are posted on this site), the purchase of which on the Website https://itcapit.com/
. posted the seller's offer.
"Buyer" - any capable individual, legal entity, individual entrepreneur, in accordance with the current international and Ukrainian legislation, who have visited the Website https://itcapit.com/
and intend to purchase this or that service.
"Seller" - any capable individual, legal entity, individual entrepreneur, in accordance with the current international and Ukrainian legislation, who are the owners or distributors of the service and using the Website https://itcapit.com/
. have the intention to sell it.
"Order" - duly completed and posted on the Website https://itcapit.com/
. Buyer's application for the purchase of services addressed to the seller.
"Legislation" - the norms established by Ukrainian or international legislation for the regulation of contractual legal relations under the Agreement. 3. SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
3.1. The Seller undertakes, on the terms and in the manner determined by this Agreement, to sell the service based on the Order placed by the Buyer on the corresponding page of the Website https://itcapit.com/
, and the Buyer undertakes, on the terms and in the manner determined by this Agreement, to buy the service and pay money for it.
3.2. The Seller and the Buyer confirm that the current Agreement is not a fictitious or sham transaction or a transaction made under the influence of pressure or deception.
3.3. The seller confirms that he has all the necessary permits to carry out economic activities that regulate the scope of legal relations arising and operating in the process of executing this Agreement, and also guarantees that he has the right to implement the service without any restrictions, in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine , and undertakes to bear responsibility in case of violation of the Buyer's rights in the course of the execution of this Agreement and the implementation of the service. 4. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SELLER
4.1. The seller is obliged:
- comply with the terms of this Agreement
- fulfill the Buyer's orders in case of receipt of payment from the Buyer;
- provide the Buyer with a service in accordance with the selected sample on the corresponding page of the Website https://itcapit.com/
, the completed order and the terms of this Agreement;
4.2. The seller has the right:
unilaterally suspend the provision of services under this Agreement if the Buyer violates the terms of this Agreement. Payment for services / goods
- The price of the service / product is indicated in UAH and includes value added tax if the relevant Seller applies the general taxation system.
- The order amount consists of the cost of the ordered services / goods.
- The price of the service / product is indicated on the Site. If the price of the service / product ordered by the Buyer is incorrectly indicated, the Seller informs the Buyer about this to confirm the Order at the corrected price or cancel the Order. If it is impossible to contact the Buyer, this Order is considered canceled.
- The price of a service / product on the Site can be changed by the Seller unilaterally. At the same time, the price for the service / product ordered by the Buyer is not subject to change. Payment for the service / product is carried out by the Buyer:
- in cash upon receipt of the Order in the amount corresponding to the amount of the Order indicated on the Site, taking into account discounts;
- by non-cash funds using bank cards when placing an Order in an amount corresponding to the amount of the Order indicated on the Site, taking into account discounts.
- "ITCAPITAL" https://itcapit.com/
has the right to provide discounts on services / goods and establish a bonus program. The types of discounts, bonuses, the procedure and conditions for accrual are determined by the Seller independently and are indicated on the Site and can be changed by the Seller unilaterally. Return of goods and money
- The Buyer has the right to refuse the service / product received and terminate the Sale and Purchase Agreement within 14 calendar days from the date of payment for the service / product - only if the service / product has not been used.
- If the Buyer refuses the service / product, the Seller returns to him the cost of the returned service / product, within 30 days from the date of receipt of the returned certificate for the service / product at the Seller's warehouse together with the return application completed by the Buyer. The refund of the cost of the service / product is carried out exclusively to the person specified in the Order, provided that such person provides a copy of his (her) national passport, identification code and a receipt for payment for the service / product for which the funds are returned. If the Buyer specified incorrect data in the Order, or did not provide all the documents listed above for the refund, the Seller reserves the right to refuse such a Buyer a refund.
- Claims for the return of the amount of money paid for the goods are subject to satisfaction within 30 days from the date of submission of the corresponding request (clause 4 of article 12 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights").
- Refunds are made by returning the cost of the paid service / goods by postal, bank transfer, as well as by transferring to a bank card (the card must be issued on the territory of Ukraine; the currency of the card is hryvnia). The method must be indicated in the appropriate field of the application for the return of the service / product. 5. Final provisions
- By purchasing a service or product on the website https://itcapit.com/
- By purchasing a service or product on the website https://itcapit.com/
, I am the "Buyer" confirm that I do this for personal use and do not intend to transfer the "Online Courses" services that are posted on the website https://itcapit.com/ in the corresponding section, to third parties, as well as to distribute elements of training programs in any sources of information.
- This Public Offer Agreement was created in two languages (Russian and English), both samples contain the same semantic information and do not differ. Translated from Russian into English. In case of litigation and semantic differences in the translation of words and meaning, preference is given to the Russian version. The content of the public offer agreement on the website https://itcapit.com/ was communicated to me and understood.